<What Do i Wish For the New Year>
i've touched on it already in the Blog> i have set some goals:
A) in the Physical:
1) Keep up with What i've started: FlyLady Routines!
2) Fitness: adding some Yoga & Meditation into my daily schedule. starting with 15 minutes at a time.
Also some great motivation on Flying Fabulously FB site!
3) Writing: as a "seeing" tool into myself & to journal this next year.
4) square foot Herb Garden: Will start working the soil in Febuary. Plant in March. it will be a small area in the yard. i may add some herbs in a bed outside my back door as well.
1) Reading 15-30 minutes before bed. i have some books i will be getting in the next week or 2.
i'm always open to Suggestions too!
The books i've picked out so far are:
*. Book of Meditation by Chris Jarmey ~ reading this now.. very comprehensive!
**. Jude's Herbal Home Remedies by Jude C. Todd
***. Grimoire for the Green Witch by Ann Moura
****. The Way of the Green Witch by Arin Murphy-Hiscock
*****. a Farmers or Witches Almanac
i also have a few on my Wish list too that i will eventually get too.
i will be studying herbs and essential oils.
i will build my focus, strengthening it, therefore building my intent and power.
1) Continue FLYING!! FLY = Finally Loving Yourself
2) Continue taking control of my thoughts towards myself that hinder good relationships.
3) Build stronger relationships with the people i love. By keeping in better touch and sharing myself openly with them.
Seeing all this listed together can look overwhelming but i'm taking it all in babysteps and have added everything to my Daily Schedule. i can do Anything for 15 minutes, Right??? LOL
This is my first public "Wishcraft WednesDay"!!! It's a great prompt to let us "see" our goals and what we all want to accomplish this next year!