Wednesday, December 29, 2010

~ Happy New Years! ~

Happy New Years!!

<What Do i Wish For the New Year>


i've touched on it already in the Blog> i have set some goals:

A) in the Physical:
 
   1) Keep up with What i've started: FlyLady Routines!
   2) Fitness: adding some Yoga & Meditation into my daily schedule. starting with 15 minutes at a time.
       "baby steps"!!!
       Also some great motivation on Flying Fabulously FB site!
   3) Writing: as a "seeing" tool into myself & to journal this next year.
   4) square foot Herb Garden: Will start working the soil in Febuary. Plant in March. it will be a small area           in the yard. i may add some herbs in a bed outside my back door as well.
    
    
B) Mental:
 
   1) Reading 15-30 minutes before bed. i have some books i will be getting in the next week or 2.
      i'm always open to Suggestions too
      The books i've picked out so far are:
    *. Book of Meditation by Chris Jarmey ~ reading this now.. very comprehensive!
    **. Jude's Herbal Home Remedies by Jude C. Todd
    ***. Grimoire for the Green Witch by Ann Moura
    ****. The Way of the Green Witch by Arin Murphy-Hiscock
    *****. a Farmers or Witches Almanac
     i also have a few on my Wish list too that i will eventually get too.
     i will be studying herbs and essential oils.
     i will build my focus, strengthening it, therefore building my intent and power.

C) Emotional:
 
   1) Continue FLYING!! FLY = Finally Loving Yourself
   2) Continue taking control of my thoughts towards myself that hinder good relationships.
   3) Build stronger relationships with the people i love. By keeping in better touch and sharing myself openly        with them.


Seeing all this listed together can look overwhelming but i'm taking it all in babysteps and have added everything to my Daily Schedule. i can do Anything for 15 minutes, Right??? LOL

This is my first public "Wishcraft WednesDay"!!! It's a great prompt to let us "see" our goals and what we all want to accomplish this next year!
 


10 comments:

  1. As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well, Black Swan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wishing you well in your 2011 wishes. as you wish for yourself, i wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you wish for yourself, I so wish for you as well.

    Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman
    Here’s the link to my wish today:
    http://theknittingjourneymanrefitted.wordpress.com/2010/12/29/the-last-wishcasting-wish-of-the-year/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally! and welcome to wishcast weds
    As You wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the Wishcasting circle! Your baby steps are going to take you so far!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you wish, so too do I... FlyLady is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you. Just today, I started my Flylady routine once again. I am taking it as a sign that I came to your site to stick to it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i thank You all!!! i'm new to the blog scene so i was overcome to see all the comments!!! wow!! Really looking forward to knowing some of You and i've enjoyed each of Your sites!

    As You all Wish~ i too Wish For You All!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks fantastic Friend! i just popped by after writing my new years stuff as well. Look at the fallowing your getting! AND you were worried!!!! Looks good. I personally have been journaling for a year now. a journal a month. Loads of writing. My resolutions are like yours Looking for that Fresh Start! Cant wait to chat with you again Babe! See You In the Society

    ReplyDelete