Kraken Rum! a Black Spicy Rum that was very strong and very smooth. This rum gave the cake an Exotic Taste. It is Scrumptious! Sir Loved It!
- 2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup Kraken Rum
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant french vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup yes.... More Rum!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Butter Flavored Baking Spray one 10 inch Bundt pan. Thickly cover the bottom of the pan with walnuts.
- Mix together the yellow cake mix, 1/2 cup rum, eggs, 1/2 cup water, cooking oil and instant vanilla pudding. Pour batter over nuts.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 hour. Cool, invert on a serving plate.
- To Make Glaze: Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in 1/4 cup water and sugar. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove mixture from heat and stir in rum. Drizzle and smooth glaze evenly over the top and sides of cake. Enjoy!